Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Students' room



WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THE LETTERS BELOW? WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO HELP THEM SOLVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS?


LETTER 1

CAN COLLEGE STUDENTS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX JUST BE "FRIENDS"?

Dear _____________

As soon as college started in September I became chums with this guy who is in my dorm. As far as I was concerned we were only friends. Though we'd go out together a lot to bars or concerts, I always paid my own way so I thought everything was cool. Then the other day, out of the blue, he put a move on me, which I rejected and now we're both pretty much staying away from each other. In your opinion, can women and men really be friends, or is there always a sexual element or overtone in their relationship?

LETTER 2

MY HUSBAND GOES TO STRIP JOINTS

Dear Alice_____________
How do you tell your husband that talking about going to topless bars bothers you and that it hurts you? My husband Bill keeps talking lately about going to these places and it hurts my feelings very much that I cry. I know it is man's nature to admire women but I feel these places are for guys that have no respect for themselves or their mates. We have a good sex life and get along great. He thinks he's teasing me but it really hurts to hear him talk this way. I would never do it to him, to go to a male strip bar. What can you tell me to say to turn him away from these thoughts?

LETTER 3

SPICE UP SEX LIFE?

Dear _____________,

My boyfriend and I have been dating off and on for two years. We have been having sex for about a year now. The problem is I want to spice up our sex life but I don't have any imagination. He says he's willing to try anything but he won't give ideas. We've done it in different positions, used sex toys but I can't think of anything fun to try. Please help, give me some suggestions.

No comments: